SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » add a cooldown timer for /detain command.

add a cooldown timer for /detain command.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

hi, i am Vulture i would suggest to add a cooldown timer for /detain command that's used by cops.
as you all know, cops can detain a criminal after cuffing him he can use /detain [criminal id] and put him in the last car/bike the cop was driving and then the cop will send him to jail with /dropoff [detained criminal id].
but there's no cooldown timer for that and that mean the cops can do that frequently, and the arrest of a detained criminal gives you $10K and +4 level.
the cop need to wait 2 or 3 minutes to use /detain [criminal id] again and drop him off (put him in jail) and i think it's a fair cooldown, like when a terrorist need to plant a bomb he need to wait 2 minutes to plant another bomb, and the cops need to wait to detain another criminal.

Hope you liked my idea.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
Vulture

There's no need to add a cooldown as in the past /detain command gives 2 score or 3 I guess, I don't remember exactly how much, and players had been abusing it so now it doesn't give anything unless you /dropoff the criminal, I think it is satisfying.

Walid wrote:

it doesn't give anything unless you /dropoff the criminal

I know that, but cops can detain the criminals and /dropoff them do frequently.
Imagine, 5 criminals that can be tased, and the cop detained one of them and dropped him off, and the reward is $10K and +4 score, one after one, and he will detain all of them, and he will get $50K and +25 score, he will get a higher score easily without waiting until he detain and drop off the criminal.

You can't /dropoff a criminal without driving into its checkpoint after detaining him, other criminals would get automatically uncuffed as we all know that there's a cooldown to avoid /cuff abuse, there's no need to imagine a scene that would never happen buddy.
I've just said my point of view and you're free either to accept it or not

Last edited by Walid (18th Nov 2019 21:01:03)

Ok, Thanks for your opinion.

And Note: i know that a cop need to drive a detained criminal to the checkpoint near the PD.
And i am not talking about the /cuff abuse, i am talking about the /detain [id] and /dropoff [id] abuse.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » add a cooldown timer for /detain command.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно