SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » decrease the cool-down of the VIP Refill health/Armour and vehicle

decrease the cool-down of the VIP Refill health/Armour and vehicle

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Hi i am Vulture,i would suggest to decrease the cool-down of the VIP players repairs and refills.

as the VIP players know when they repair a vehicle,refill their health and armor they need to wait 10 minutes to do that again (and sometimes you refill health and can't refill the Armour after that for some reason) so my suggestion is to decrease it because the time is long maybe 6 mins or 6 minutes and a half second would be ok.

This was my idea i don't know about the others opinion :)

Hope you like my idea.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
Vulture

Hmmmm this is a good suggestion for me to have a rank

And I agree to this

Regards:

MGF_DZ_Chhanle

Abdullah wrote:

Hi i am Vulture,i would suggest to decrease the cool-down of the VIP players repairs and refills.

as the VIP players know when they repair a vehicle,refill their health and armor they need to wait 10 minutes to do that again (and sometimes you refill health and can't refill the Armour after that for some reason) so my suggestion is to decrease it because the time is long maybe 6 mins or 6 minutes and a half second would be ok.

This was my idea i don't know about the others opinion

Hope you like my idea.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
Vulture

I think 10 minutes is fine.

ishak_DZ wrote:

Hmmmm this is a good suggestion for me to have a rank

And I agree to this

Regards:

MGF_DZ_Chhanle

You write nonsense, I can't understand you)

Richard_Lockins Everything is clear
Regards:

MGF_DZ_Chhanle

Richard_Lockins wrote:

I think 10 minutes is fine.

for me it's long :)
thanks for your opinion anyway.

Richard_Lockins wrote:

You write nonsense, I can't understand you)

he means: this is good suggestion for him if he had a VIP status because currently he is not a VIP.

hope you understood :)

Abdullah wrote:

This was my idea i don't know about the others opinion

Hope you like my idea.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
Vulture

I Dont Agree With You Vulture !!!

It's not long and fair enough, this is the main idea, would you keep waiting for VIP features cooldown instead of looking for asoda machine to refill your health, or going to the ammunation (some players have already forgot that it exists), without forgetting that there are some areas where you can refill health and armour as GroveStreet's base on LS, police departments etc ...
There's no fun in getting extra features, learn to survive with other options though, this is how you improve your skills.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » decrease the cool-down of the VIP Refill health/Armour and vehicle

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно