SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Unban appeals » NadirMouseDz

NadirMouseDz

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Iam very soory Plize Unban for NadirMouseDz sory for hacer iam delted hacer plize unabn Iam very sory  :offtop:

You hacer what ؟؟

1.You should post this in the english version
2.you should post this in Unban appeals tab
3.[deleted by an admin] no admin can unban you, only the main administrator of this forum can.
4.you were banned because of a suspicion of using no reload hack.
This topic may be ignored or maybe not because of the wrong topic posting section.
The main administrator may unban you if you appealed your ban in the right section.
And this is not right unban appeal because you need to fill the Appeal format first.
And as the main administrator say: if you were banned for cheats you have the right for 1 unban if you admit the fact of using cheats.
And that means: if you were unbanned once for using cheats then used cheats again and got banned you will NEVER be unbanned.
And one last thing: nobody told you to use cheats because that way you won't be high skilled you will be banned as what happened to you.

Last edited by Abdullah (24th Oct 2019 21:37:22)

The admin who banned you warned you twice, asked to turn the cheat off, before banning you. You ignored the warnings.

Clarification: You knew you would get banned, but still kept using the cheat.

Admin wrote:

The admin who banned you warned you twice, asked to turn the cheat off, before banning you. You ignored the warnings.

Clarification: You knew you would get banned, but still kept using the cheat.

Admin's right, remove your cheats before you got unbaned !

Last edited by Louaie575 (16th Oct 2019 19:32:16)

Nickname: lose221
Ban reason: Cheating
I am really sorry for cheating, please unban me I won't cheat anymore, I promise.

lose221 wrote:

Nickname: lose221
Ban reason: Cheating
I am really sorry for cheating, please unban me I won't cheat anymore, I promise.

You aren't supposed to reply on other unban appeals in order to get unbanned, you need to make your own application, so just delete your reply and start a new topic with the correct format.

Last edited by Walid (21st Nov 2019 16:11:10)

Unbanned

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Unban appeals » NadirMouseDz

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно