SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » Add a mechanic skill and ability to send a pm to admin

Add a mechanic skill and ability to send a pm to admin

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Hi i am Vulture and this time there is two suggestions in one topic :)

1st suggestion: add a mechanic skill.
The mechanic skill works as the follow: he can repair vehicles and get paid with 10K.
No mechanic level are in the skill just +1 level and 10K money (payment badget).
Now you may say that there is already a mechanic in the game why would be there another one?
I will tell you that it's only for police and the mechanic skill is for criminals only (because there is a police machanic as i said).

NOTE: this idea came to my mind when a player said that he needs to repair his vehicle and he was far from the city.

2nd suggestion: add an ability to send a private message (pm) to admin (if online) if admin is offline a message with red color (sent by server to the player who typed the message) that admin is offline or you just need to type admin in chat and when admin respond you can send a pm to him by typing: /pm *Admin (the "*" is important).

NOTE: this idea came to my mind when an admin sent me a pm in the server.

Hope you liked my ideas.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
Vulture

Last edited by Abdullah (13th Oct 2019 23:48:55)

Hello!
I like the first. The second, why if there is /report
Enjoy the game!

Abdullah wrote:

Hi i am Abdullah and this time there is two suggestions in one topic

1st suggestion: add a mechanic skill.
The mechanic skill works as the follow: he can repair vehicles and get paid with 10K.
No mechanic level are in the skill just +1 level and 10K money (payment badget).
Now you may say that there is already a mechanic in the game why would be there another one?
I will tell you that it's only for police and the mechanic skill is for criminals only (because there is a police machanic as i said).

NOTE: this idea came to my mind when a player said that he needs to repair his vehicle and he was far from the city.

2nd suggestion: add an ability to send a private message (pm) to admin (if online) if admin is offline a message with red color (sent by server to the player who typed the message) that admin is offline or you just need to type admin in chat and when admin respond you can send a pm to him by typing: /pm *Admin (the "*" is important).

NOTE: this idea came to my mind when an admin sent me a pm in the server.

Hope you liked my ideas.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
@Abdullah

Last edited by Abdullah (12th Sep 2019 18:56:22)

You Are So Complainer Vulture !!!

Let's wait for the main administrator to respond to this suggestion.

The first one is kinda acceptable but I'm certain that the second one will get abused by players for no specific reason.

Ok, the second was bad, just the mechanic skill, forget the second one

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » Add a mechanic skill and ability to send a pm to admin

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно