SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » Add a name tag to the in game name

Add a name tag to the in game name

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Hi i am Abdullah.
I would suggest to add a name tags to the in game name.
If you didn't understand i mean when a player enters the game he want to add a name tag to his name to do it he needs to type in the cmd: /ntag [your name tag] he can disable it by writing in the cmd: /ntagoff and when he write the name tag for the first he don't have to enter the cmd /ntag again he do /ntagon only if he wants to change it he type the /ntag cmd.
And you can send a message by the name tag.
EX: my name tag is ( Abody ) and other player name tag is for example ( kane ) i type in chat /mntag [player name tag] [msg] to send a message to the name tag you write in the cmd and of course only the player with the name tag you write in the cmd will see it, and he a message with a blue (or any other color) appeard to the player with the name tag saying: name tag message: [the msg you write]

Hope you like my idea.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
@Abdullah

Last edited by Abdullah (24th Oct 2019 21:45:51)

Hello!
Tag idea is good. About the colors in the chat I'm still against it
Enjoy the game!

yeah you told me that already about the colors in chat and i Accepted your opinion,anyways.
Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
@Abdullah

Richard_Lockins wrote:

About the colors in the chat I'm still against it

Maybe you didn't understand what i meant.
I mean the reciever with the name tag you wrote in the cmd he recieves a message in the chat colored with blue (colored by the server like when you type in an incorrect command). you still can't type in colors.

Thanks For Your Support.
Regards:
@Abdullah

Last edited by Abdullah (24th Oct 2019 21:53:17)

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Suggestions » Add a name tag to the in game name

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно