SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Cops and Criminals » Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

in game name : Ninja_

Ban reason : /rules 1

------------------------------

Hello respective admins, today im banned for no reason i was not using hacks idk why admin said im using hacks, yeah i can do 2 sawn of shots its not even hard, so it's mean im using hacks? i don't have words to say, just an admin pm me and saying lie i'm using cheats bro , yeah i have cleo samp funcs but i install for mods like car skin etc, im not using cheats.
banned for no reason, show me proofs, dont ban without proofs. :tired: 

Ninja_

This isn't the right section to apply for unban, I guided you to do it the right way in discord but that's okay
You're banned on forums, so you're using your friend's account to apply for unban, that's not allowed but it's out of our discussion here, let's discuss about your ban

Doing 2 shots using sawn-off is quite easy, you're right but that's not what you were doing, you were doing like 8/10 shots, and that's no reload, either you have no reload or auto scroll (it fails, it doesn't work perfectly in-game, that's a stupid hack, and that's what happened to you, sometimes you shoot 6 shots before reloading)
I didn't have the time to install a game recorder, so I hurried up and used my camera phone, and it's clear enough as a bell that you were using cheats.

To sum up, even if you switch the guns after shooting 4 shots with sawn-off, once you switch back to sawns, it has to reload before shooting again, and that wasn't happening in your case
Here's the video I got. We don't ban anyone for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FECGr3CF0M

Walid wrote:

This isn't the right section to apply for unban, I guided you to do it the right way in discord but that's okay
You're banned on forums, so you're using your friend's account to apply for unban, that's not allowed but it's out of our discussion here, let's discuss about your ban

Doing 2 shots using sawn-off is quite easy, you're right but that's not what you were doing, you were doing like 8/10 shots, and that's no reload, either you have no reload or auto scroll (it fails, it doesn't work perfectly in-game, that's a stupid hack, and that's what happened to you, sometimes you shoot 6 shots before reloading)
I didn't have the time to install a game recorder, so I hurried up and used my camera phone, and it's clear enough as a bell that you were using cheats.

To sum up, even if you switch the guns after shooting 4 shots with sawn-off, once you switch back to sawns, it has to reload before shooting again, and that wasn't happening in your case
Here's the video I got. We don't ban anyone for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FECGr3CF0M

realy? haha bro its not hacks even i can fight like this in live, but u dont know about skills, if u want u can watch live screen share remote acces etc.

https://i.imgur.com/BdHUjxt.png

Lel, that's all you got to say, of course you can fight like this, every cheater can fight better than this.

Also from these 2 images you took of your gta sa & cleo folder:

https://i.imgur.com/rtpzlhx.png
Look at the modification date of cleo folder, it shows that it has been modified 30th november

And here inside the modified cleo-folder 3 days ago, how bizarre, it doesn't show any modification, you have literally deleted the files (hacks) you have downloaded 3 days ago
Instead it shows that your cleo folder hasn't been modified since 23th october exactly here :

https://i.ibb.co/jz3Mpbx/samp2.png

This clearly shows that some files are missing, you have just deleted them, thanks for proving me right.

Last edited by Walid (2nd Dec 2021 19:00:55)

Yeah of course every cheater can fight better then this, because he is using cheats,

not used hack but i dont care if some people get jealous, " first i kill cop with normal sawn of shots then switched wep to "deagle" then i kill him with 2 shots, u don't know about skills i "swear" i didn't used hacks"

Its my last post ban me unban me now its over today, i was just only player in this server when i join samp" and why i use hacks in 17000+ score i dont want to lose my skills by using hacks

u done what u wanted.

And my mouse scroll button is broken so i switch my weapons with q and e u don't know about that ? show this video to other players they can easly say it's fake, comments are turned of

Don't know if other player play like this maybe he will banned with same reason, i also play like this in front of other admins why the didnt detect or banned me?

even sometine i kill them too/

Bye.

Last edited by sanju (3rd Dec 2021 09:00:31)

I will clear this for the last time and in a nutshell, you can't shoot 2 shot after shooting 4 shoot WITHOUT RELOADING, even if you switch the weapon to deagle or something, once you go back to sawns, you have to reload in order to shoot again.
Plus why would you evade your ban if you think you're innocent?

Last edited by Walid (3rd Dec 2021 21:19:35)

:confused: I Evaded ban because i didnt used any cheats and to tell admin for unban, and yeah i see in other server i spec a player but specting dont show reloading.

i also reload after normal sawn of shot, im 100% sure its spec glitch and its also happen in other games like ff pubg if u spec a player, it will not show reloading

Kindly Unban me.

and u can check again if u want

iti'll not show reloading in spec.

Last edited by sanju (4th Dec 2021 11:15:06)

Spectation shows exactly what's happening in the spectated player's monitor, don't blame it on me spectating you
Here to prove your point wrong, a short footage of you normally reloading sawns.

https://youtu.be/l-JlpMMIETQ

Last edited by Walid (4th Dec 2021 15:53:22)

hahhaah laughing so hardddd omg, glad im so pro.

I got what pain is going in "wasp and your ass"

here is the reason why people hate your server

banning people for no reason, such i understand what happend with miya"

Nice plan dude!

Miya was right "Noobs admin they will also ban u no reason but i denied,

so now its come true

suck your server in wasp and your ass

Noobs admins wasted my time in shity server

bye bitches

continue your job "banning pro players no reason" thinking that only your ass is pro no one can play better DAMN!

Suck your server in your stupid asses

Everyone Know wasp is an asshole

Last edited by sanju (8th Dec 2021 11:57:26)

sanju wrote:

hahhaah laughing so hardddd omg, glad im so pro.

I got what pain is going in "wasp and your ass"

here is the reason why people hate your server

banning people for no reason, such i understand what happend with miya"

Nice plan dude!

Miya was right "Noobs admin they will also ban u no reason but i denied,

so now its come true

suck your server in wasp and your ass

Noobs admins wasted my time in shity server

bye bitches

continue your job "banning pro players no reason" thinking that only your ass is pro no one can play better DAMN!

Suck your server in your stupid asses

Everyone Know wasp is an asshole

Отредактировано sanju (Сегодня 09:57:26)

DAMN

Damn on server and on you h :tomato:

Lmfao, Walid is right my man. He even recorded you really used no reload on sawn.

Actually i didn't used hacks cheats, btw that was great experience along this server and yáll! , i'm curious why this server Owner is so corupt and don't care about the server, hired non-professional admins, who dont exactly know how to handle things, i'm sure if these shits aren't on the server, this server would be greatest one and have good player base.

I thought you'd be unbanned by now, it's been a while

"You are banned from this server" 😐 Just checked after long still this wasp guy is sleeping .-.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Cops and Criminals » Unban Appeal

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно