SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Разбан » Reason?

Reason?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Dejo_Podmajor
"bye trash"
Admin why you banned me? you came and started fight, that guy attacked me first, you already took my vip for dm (situation with rpg) but now when your friend do that to someone than you are protecting him.
Not understandable at all, when i do something you hate me, when someone else  do something to me you protect him. Why are you protecting him?
I didnt do anything to you, you cane and started saying how i am stupid and insulting me.
You literally said me that when i argue to admin that i will get ban, but this time you started insulting me and i anyway got banned, classic example of hypocrisy.
I understand that you dont like me, but leave me to play in peace if i dont touch you.

Of course you wont answer cuz there is no reason.

The reason is your behavior, you forgot your place and judging by your unban appeal the problem hasn't gone yet.

My behavior can`t be different to people that did something bad to me for no reason. ​
For exampe, if somebody call me "stupid" or "trash" or "zaebal" just cuz he can and cuz he saw me in fight with his friend.
I am not making problems, I am not attacking people without reason, I am not insulting people without reason. I do those things only in situation when somebody do something like that to me first, thats why my behavior is like this, because of injustice that has been done to me every time when I joined server and tried to play normaly like others. My behavior can`t be only rason cuz there are your friends that do same things that i done and they still didn`t got banned. If only way that will make you unban me is acting good dog that will do anything like others do, than I dont need it. I wanna play, not to be slave.

If you see it like this, you are a slave. Seeing slavery in anything.. is not good. Normal players just stay humans and that's enough, they have no problems.

I am trying to play like normal players

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Разбан » Reason?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно