SA:MP Cops and Criminals

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Unban appeals » milanche

milanche

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

1. Your nickname: milanche
2. Ban reason: i don't even know it doesn't display
3. Comment: i just found this server and i've thought about trying it out now and i come in for the first time - banned. i truly don't remember playing on this server (maybe if there was server name change) if anyone has evidence of me playing, and now here's proof that i don't have a bug i can play on other servers: https://youtu.be/whLmOGb7NOo

It happened to me a couple of times, and i wasn't banned, it's just a normal problem, try to Reconnect after few minutes and it may connect.

Are you sure you haven't played before? The server was on "Favourites" tab and usually, new players that (haven't) played before find the server on "Internet" or "Hosted" tab and connect to try the server + the server should not be in your "Favourites" tab, with the other servers if you haven't played before.

Maybe you was playing before and got banned for cheats (for example) and claiming you haven't played before.

Abdullah wrote:

It happened to me a couple of times, and i wasn't banned, it's just a normal problem, try to Reconnect after few minutes and it may connect.

Are you sure you haven't played before? The server was on "Favourites" tab and usually, new players that (haven't) played before find the server on "Internet" or "Hosted" tab and connect to try the server + the server should not be in your "Favourites" tab, with the other servers if you haven't played before.

Maybe you was playing before and got banned for cheats (for example) and claiming you haven't played before.

Why are you commenting on here? You have nothing to do with this ban (you are not an admin) nor you have evidences of me getting banned on here

milanche wrote:

Why are you commenting on here? You have nothing to do with this ban (you are not an admin) nor you have evidences of me getting banned on here

I am trying to help you to know what happened to you, as long as you haven't played here (as you're saying) and because it happened to me two times and it may be happening with you as well, that's why i am commenting here, but if you or any other member appealed for unban and there were no problems (like yours) i won't comment back then.

Abdullah wrote:

I am trying to help you to know what happened to you, as long as you haven't played here (as you're saying) and because it happened to me two times and it may be happening with you as well, that's why i am commenting here, but if you or any other member appealed for unban and there were no problems (like yours) i won't comment back then.

well yeah that's that sorry for coming at you so agressive but only way you could help me i think is by contacting any admin because i'm new here. i know that "you are banned" text can also be a bug but it just isn't the case with me, i'm trying everyday to join and getting same issue

milanche wrote:

well yeah that's that sorry for coming at you so agressive but only way you could help me i think is by contacting any admin because i'm new here. i know that "you are banned" text can also be a bug but it just isn't the case with me, i'm trying everyday to join and getting same issue

There's two ways that may solve your problem (both may be the same) :

1: wait till the Owner respond.
2: Send a Private Message (PM) to the Owner here on the forum and complaint about your problem.

NOTE: The Owner's Activity Is Low (Not Always Active) If The Owner's Response Took A Long Time, Don't Say My Suggested Solutions Didn't Worked Or Failed + I Try My Best To Help Players In-Game Or Members On The Forum.
Also, It's Your Problem, Not Mine To Contact Any Admin.

Last edited by Abdullah (18th Mar 2020 01:26:03)

Abdullah wrote:

There's two ways that may solve your problem (both may be the same) :

1: wait till the Owner respond.
2: Send a Private Message (PM) to the Owner here on the forum and complaint about your problem.

NOTE: The Owner's Activity Is Low (Not Always Active) If The Owner's Response Took A Long Time, Don't Say My Suggested Solutions Didn't Worked Or Failed + I Try My Best To Help Players In-Game Or Members On The Forum.
Also, It's Your Problem, Not Mine To Contact Any Admin.

Last edited by Abdullah (Yesterday 23:26:03)

why tf r u commenting on here you fucking post count whore if you're not trying to help me by contacting admins

milanche wrote:

why tf r u commenting on here you fucking post count whore if you're not trying to help me by contacting admins

Watch your language and respect me as i am respecting you, i already told you to contact the Owner and sent you a link to PM him, doesn't this called help?

Look, if i had the same issue as yours i would contact the Owner myself and not telling others to do it instead of me.

Conclusion:
Mind Your Own Business And Respect Others As They're Respecting You

Last edited by Abdullah (18th Mar 2020 18:05:20)

You are here » SA:MP Cops and Criminals » Unban appeals » milanche

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно